Organic Sprouted Wheat Mix
Sprouted Wheat mix is one of the best first foods for your little one. It is Nutritious and easy to digest. It is a great meal when you are travelling with your baby or you need to pack food for creche. Wheat is a rich source of carbohydrates, Vitamin B, Vitamin E, Dietary fibre, anti-oxidants and essential minerals such as iron, manganese and phosphorous. Wheat mix is a great source of energy for your active baby.
7 in stock
Our Sprouted Wheat mix is a wholesome introductory supplementary food for your baby. Our product is designed to cater to the busy life style of working moms. Just boil some water/milk, add our product, form the mixture into a smooth pap and a healthy serving for the baby is ready within few minutes. Add some pure ghee, dry fruit powder if needed to enhance the taste. It is easy to swallow and you can adjust the thickness of the pap by adding or reducing water/milk as per your babies liking, increase the thickness of the pap as your baby starts growing. It is difficult to find healthy baby food while travelling, just carry a hot water thermos and you can instantly satiate your babies hunger during your wanderlust.
Ingredients: Sprouted Wheat, Jaggery, Cardamom.
Storage: Transfer the contains immediately to an air tight container after opening thr product. Refrigerate the product to increasd shelf life.
- Traditional and healthy baby food.
- Made from Certified Organic Whole Grains and pulses.
- No cooking needed, just add hot water and a small amount of ghee (optional). Mix well to form it into a smooth pap and feed your little one.
- Nutritious and Easy to digest.
- Vegan & Gluten Free Product. 100% chemical free food.
- No Preservatives or Artificial Flavours used.
- No Salt.
- Sugar Free.
- Shelf life is of 6 months from the date of manufacture.
- Our product is best for your baby as it is Certified Organic.
- Sanitise your hands before preparing food for your baby. Thoroughly clean all the utensils used to prepare baby food.
- Add 2 tablespoon of the mix to 100ml boiling hot water.
- Mix thoroughly to remove clumps and get a smooth pap. Add extra water if needed.
- Serve when lukewarm; add ghee and dry fruit powder to enhance the taste.
- Serve immediately.
- Discard leftovers.
*Our Wheat Mix can also be prepared in milk and you can adjust the thickness of the pap by adding or reducing water/milk and adding jaggery as per your babies taste preferences, increase the thickness of the pap as your baby starts growing.