- Dates – 1 cup (chopped)
- Ragi and Amaranth powder (from @fructus_terra ) – 1 cup
- Almonds – 2 tspn (powdered/chopped)
- Desiccated coconut (for coating)
- Fennel seeds powder – 1 tspn
- Ghee – 2 tspn
- Deseed dates and grind them into a paste. add a little bit of ghee, so that its easy to remove dates from jar.
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl. Mix well.
- Instead if fennel seed powder u can also add cardamon powder.
- Add more ghee if required to give shape to the balls.
- Make ladoo in ball shape.
- Coat with desiccated coconut powder.
- Ladoos are ready to serve.
- These ladoos can be stored upto 1 week in an air tight container.