Ingredients and Directions:
- Wash and soak the moong(1/2cup) in warm water for 10 minutes.
- Take the blender and add soaked moong, oats(1cup), ragi flour(1/2 cup),Flaxseed powder, ginger, green chilies, Jeera powder , salt and red chili powder to it.
- Add 3-4 cups of water to the blender.
- Blend till you have a smooth batter.
- Little grainy is also fine.
- It adds to the texture.
Take it out in a big bowl.
- Check for salt, if needed more.
- Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Stir well before use.
- Grease Tawa with Ghee and make dosa with Ghee.
- Stuffing : grated paneer, beetroot onion.(swipe to see the stuffing)
- Green chutney :coriander leaves, green tomatoes(raw tomatoes), radish, roasted Chana, salt, green chillies.
- Peanut chutney :Roasted Peanut, garlic, Jeera, red chilli dry/powder, sesame seeds, salt roasted curry leaves. Grind it.
Recipe submitted by