- Fructus Terra Organic Sprouted Ragi Flour 3/4 cup
- Urad dal 1/4 cup
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1 tbsp ginger chilli paste
- 1medium sized onion – chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- Cheese as per taste
- Salt as per taste
- Soak Urad dal for 1-2 hours in Luke warm water.
- Take the soaked Urad dal and Grind it till you get a smooth paste.
- Add3/4th cup Ragi flour.
- Add 1/4th cup rice flour.
- Add 1 tbsp ginger chilli paste
- Add salt as per taste and set aside.
- Heat a pan on a medium flame.
- Pour the mixture as per preferred size onto the hot pan.
- Add onions and cheese, cover the pan with a lid for 1 minute on medium flame.
- Let it cook till the bottom turns golden brown or you can easily slide the Uthappam on the pan.
- Flip and let the uthappam cook on the other side for less than a minute.
- Take care that the cheese and onions don’t burn in the process and serve immediately.
Recipe submitted by